Google Homepage is a vital part of Google via which everyone wants to surf the internet.
The personalization of Google Homepage is easy. Follow these steps:
• Open Google chrome
• Go to ‘settings’ by opening the menu via three dots given on the top right corner of the Google chrome screen
• Sign in to your Google account if necessary. Enter your email and password
• Go to ‘appearance’ section given on the top of the settings page
• Enable the home button. Turn it on
• You can view the ‘new tab page’ below the ‘show home’ button
• Scroll down to the middle of the settings page where you will see ‘search engine’ button
• Click on the ‘search engine used in the address bar’ box
• On clicking, you can set your preferred search engine (Google) that you want to operate
• Go to the bottom of the setting page and click on ‘on start-up’ option
• Click on the open the new tab page’ box and that would open your personalized homepage when you start to Google chrome
You can set the themes accordingly to give your Google home page a personalized outlook.
You can search anything via Google Search Homepage
Google Homepage keeps you updated with the current events happening across the globe. You can browse any topic of your interest through Google Search Homepage. If you experience any type of problem with the homepage, you can call our Google customer care executives who are available round the clock to talk to you.
Dial 18-446-592-999 and get in touch with us on time! https://google-homepage-service.blogspot.com/2019/02/how-to-set-google-homepage-18-446-592.html